Saturday, December 5, 2009

HI

Lately I haven't been in the mood to write much. So I'm going to do something I rarely (never really) do. Post pictures instead of words.

We had a great time in Hawaii:


At the temple in Kona

Mom insisted we have lunch in this gross parking lot. There were cigarette butts everywhere. I spied a piece of cardboard I thought might make a good place to sit but then I realized I would have to fight 5 homeless men for it. When we were through I found a prophylactic on the ground in between where my mom is and where I took this picture.

Sarah's favorite part of the trip.

This bird almost bit Carly's face off.



My new bff that I swam with.


A lava tube we came upon about fifteen feet from the ocean that was filled with crystal clear fresh water.



The height of sophistication: Mt. Dew in stemware.

Pineapple Princess


These boys love to make their dad laugh.

Me and M. Bart.

We had a great time. Lets go again!



3 comments:

sarah.jones said...

I am jealous! Looks like you had a great time.

sadie said...

I love the Bartons....especially Sue. Wish I could've gone. Do you have enough room for one extra family next time?

.:kj:. said...

Some thoughts:

1)you are the worst jumper of the Barton clan ... white girls can't jump.

2)any lunch that involves a full case of DC is my kind of lunch ... prophylactic or not

3)I like the picture with half of the mans face on the left.

4)Our favorite whiny married friend saw your fb profile picture with M.Bart and thought you had a new beau ... and apparently failed to realize that he looks EXACTLY like you.

(p.s. my word verification is "bries" which makes me think of our trip to DC, complete with brie and crackers in the car)