Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Remember how I used to write a blog?

So two of my three faithful readers mentioned how I haven't been writing much lately.

To them I say: You are right.

And by way of explanation let me tell you a story:

Once upon a time I was a very cynical person. Then I fell in love. And I became less cynical. Dare I say romantic even. I feel pretty confident in saying that it was the most romantic I may ever be (see, there's that cynicism). After a time, it became necessary for me to not be in love anymore. With such a deliberate mindset to not be in love I reverted very quickly to what must be my natural state: cynicism.

In an effort to keep a lid on such negative emotions I've avoided posting because anything I would have to say of late would have an unhealthy dose of vinegar in it.

But I don't want to be cynical and I do want to write. So look forward to more (hopefully positive) posts.

My poor roommates get the unedited version of my usual rants. Poor things.

Thanks friends.

5 comments:

Tali Nay said...

just write about the hot dogs.

Heather said...

I love hot dogs.

.:kj:. said...

now we're talking. your readers demand more.

Melissa E Photography said...

oh, MAN. I want Heather--straight up. Cynicism and all.

sadie said...

I think you're funny, though. Cynical or not. But I like the live version best so I'm jealous of your roommates.