Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hot Dads

So I went to the zoo today. I love the zoo. I didn't get to see the bears because their exhibit is being redone so they weren't there but I did get to see the baby elephant and the elusive gray wolf which made my day.

But there was another creature at the zoo today that I've never noticed before. There was some really attractive men there. There was one in particular that may have been the most attractive man I've ever seen.

And they were all pushing strollers.

F MINUS!

My friend suggested that maybe they were single dads. My luck is not that good. In fact my luck is horrible.

There are some girls that spend their weekends going on overnight trips to hot springs with attractive lawyers and then get taken to game 3 of the Jazz/Lakers series the next night.

I'm the kind of girl that stays home and bakes cookies for mother's day.

Ok. Pity party over. Those cookies won't bake themselves.

3 comments:

.:kj:. said...

As I creep further and further up in age, I find myself immediately looking from a hot guy's face straight to his left ring finger. I think it's a sign of the times. Sigh.

PS my captcha is "dipma". I think that's funny.

Tali Nay said...

the species i was introduced to yesterday was 'hot landlords.' this house i looked at was a disappointment, but the owner was Hottie McHot. he asked if it would be just me...and I thought about saying (once the depressing mental spiral the question had induced had subsided) "unless you want to live here with me."

sadie said...

Yeah, when I worked at the outdoor pool, there was a dad who brought his kids to swimming lessons and we called him hot daddy. Never to his face but I think he just knew and he tried to rub it in to us single lifeguards.