Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hilarious Snow Day!

Its snowing today for the first time since...October? (We're having a bad year) And snow falling outside makes me want to do two things 1. Go skiing and 2. If I can't go skiing then I want to curl up and do nothing but wear fuzzy socks and consume media and warm drinks (not hot drinks, that's the devil's temperature).

So to help you enjoy your snow day, wherever you are, here's some links to some awesome viral videos:

1. I wish I had this much fun when I worked out.

2. "And it starts right now...."

3. This is how you make the day (year?) of a hundred sassy teenage girls. (It takes a minute for the surprise to come. Be patient and enjoy the dancing)

4. So wait...does she work at Ebay or Jamba Juice?

5. This one is 6 minutes long but you get the point after 1.

6. I'm sure you've seen this one but its so adorable I wanted to give you a chance to watch it again. Someday she's going to whistle.

7. Who knew the tiny Olsen twins were racist? Also WTH??

8. The panic in this woman's face is hilarious!

Enjoy! I wish I was skiing.

2 comments:

Tali Nay said...

my sincere thanks for the past 15 minutes of my life, which were spent watching these gems. hilarious! my favorite is the sax man. will he just come to cleveland already???

.:kj:. said...

You know I'm a sucker for Edward Sharpe and the Megnetic Zeros. And add in an adorable daddy daughter duo, and an inability to whistle and I'm toast. Thanks for this, friend!