Sunday, May 18, 2008

Birthday Wish List

For my birthday next week I want:

  • a water polo ball
  • a straw cowboy hat that screams "I'm a redneck from Utah"
  • a head lamp
  • a hula hoop
  • to sit in a lawn chair while watching my friends and family attempt to hula hoop
  • to see the new Indiana Jones
  • to go to dinner with family
  • to bbq with friends
  • for the pool to open
  • a new crush
  • to go boating
  • for my car to be registered
  • for the AC in my car to work
  • for a new car
  • $100 to spend at Urban Outfitters
  • for gas prices to go down
  • to have confidence in a presidentail canidate
  • to not fear for our country's future
  • to go dancing
  • the books I want to be at the library
  • the new Coldplay and Jason Mraz
  • to be excited I'm turning 23

This may be a lot to ask for but you only turn 23 once.

"We do our time like pennies in a jar. What are we saving for?" -- The Bravery

4 comments:

sadie said...

I'll take care of the hula hoop. Good luck with the rest.

Jillian said...

I can cover the majority of those. Jk, but really...

Beckie said...

Alright, alright...we'll go se Indiana Jones. Whenever you want. And I'll pay for it.

I was going to offer to find you a new secret crush, but I'm not sure you'd appreciate that...I don't exactly have a stellar track record. ;)

Beckie said...

Um...hope you don't mind, but fyi, I read this list as part of my Relief Society lesson on Sunday. It worked, so it was a good thing!

Thought it'd be better to ask forgiveness than permission. Are you mad?