Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fences

Agency
Obedience
Knowledge
Testimony

All these things have been on my mind. I think that I've found that as one increases or decreases so do the others. They reinforce each other. One more reason the gospel is so true.

The more I learn about alternative lifestyles the more I'm sure that the way that I (try to) live is the best. Is that arrogance or confidence?

One thing I'm sure of is that such confidence is not common. Most the people I've met since being in California have very little spiritual confidence. People seem so afraid to attribute the beautiful things of this world to God. Its hard for me to understand that when his presence and hand is so obvious to me.

Would people do some of the things they do if they felt and saw God's love for them and others? I know God loves these people and he wants them to be happy. And that knowledge makes me different.

I miss Haley. It's nice having another testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ around.

Love your life.

5 comments:

MollyEmma said...

Bonita.
-nic

sadie said...

True, true. So how are things going? Any good stories?

Jillian said...

What happened to Haley? Did she leave?

Rachelle Ashely Tuttle said...

I just wrote a really long comment and then it got errased! Just know that I totally agree and remember Pres Cherrington and how he always talked about building upzion in our own hearts and where we live. We are both in plases that are going to make us strech as far as our testimonies and I am thankful fo my testimony! It's amazing how much you depend on it while you are away!

MollyEmma said...

Life is hard and it is even more difficult when you do not allow God to openly be a part of it. Believe me, I know from experience. I miss you.

-Mo