Monday, June 1, 2009

Dear Cleveland,

I'm really sorry about the Cav's loss. I know you had a lot of hope riding on them what with the disappointment that the Browns and the Indians are.

Let me be so bold as to make a suggestion...that you fill that void, that emptiness and disappointment, with something much more lasting and powerful than Lebron James could ever be...something that will never abandon you or let you down, or trade owner's hands...

Come be a part of a team that will never lose...

www.mormon.org

(rolls eyes at self) For reals though, if Clevelanders have a common deity it is athletics. And the amount of faith they show in teams that fail them is staggering. I know there is a better bank to invest in so to speak...

I'll stop before I get going.

Luv.

4 comments:

.:kj:. said...

Ah, yes, but remember, God hates Cleveland.

Unknown said...

I AM A WITNESS! (and I don't mean a J Dub)

Tali Nay said...

Dear Heather,

Nothing is better than Lebron. Please stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Love,
Cleveland

Lisa Hale said...

way to be heath :)