Monday, January 18, 2010

An addendum to my last post

Sadie commented on my last post and pointed out how smart this friend of mine is and that after being married for almost three years it was about time she had another bridal shower.

HA HA! I agree. As long as we are throwing wedding etiquette out the window maybe I'll throw myself a bridal shower. If you can have one way after the fact why can't you have one way before the blessed event (so far even that you cannot see it in the near future)?

I need some new stuff too. I'll send you an invitation. What's your address?

2 comments:

Beckie said...

If you make a facebook group asking for addresses, I *will* join it!

.:kj:. said...

hahah! I second Beckie! I'll join THAT group!

With my brother's impending nuptials, I think it's ridiculous that my future sister-in-law is having a bridal shower. She's currently a homeowner, owns everything she could possibly register for, AND they've been living together for the past two years. Alas.