Friday, July 1, 2011

Geography Quiz/FREE MOVIE PASS!!!!!

(I posted this on Fbook too. If you want to respond I'll see it faster there.)

Check out this map:

It is a visual representation of Facebook users world wide. This map tells us a lot about the world. If you'll notice you can see the definition of some regions of the world while others have no definition. Some of the biggest countries of the world are missing completely. If you can tell me why the following areas of the map are undefined or dark I will give you a free Larry H. Miller movie pass. No joke. If you get the right answers and do not live somewhere where a Larry H. Miller movie pass does you any good I will figure out a prize of equal value. Good luck!


1. Northern Canada -

2. Northern/Central South America -

3. Northern Africa -

4. Central Africa -

5. Western Austrailia -

6. Russia -

7. China -

Inbox me your answers if you don't want anyone else riding your coatails. Otherwise post in the comments!

(I love geography!)

No comments: