Thursday, September 8, 2011

For Your Enjoyment

From a student during an in class free write:

I like meats from the pig the best like ham, bacon, pork chops and sausage. I even go and make a little wedding for them (they honeymoon in my stomach). I also love ribs. I can eat a full rack of them.

I like people who know what they like.

I have a really good group of seventh graders. They are surprisingly polite and sweet. They are enthusiastic and still childlike unlike eighth and ninth graders who are moody and over it. Also Utah Studies while not a totally thrilling course to teach is perfect for me because I've got the content down pat, which makes things much easier.

1 comment:

Tali Nay said...

sigh. sometimes (read: all the time) i get so jealous of my teacher friends. my career seems so relatively shallow.