Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Writing and Directorial Debut

So this is my very first attempt at movie making and I gotta say I think it turned out pretty well (espcially considering we lost all of our work at one point by neglecting the save button)...I wrote it and directed it and my friend/classmate Sara is responsible for the editing. Thanks to Beckie and Nate who star as our Male and Female Lead (when I asked Beckie if they would be a part of my little project I told her that she should be pretty comfortable with the part as this almost presents her relationship with Nate in real-time. Ha!) couldn't have done it without you guys! And to Mark who does a way good shady face.

I made it for a class to use in a class. Meaning its supposed to be educational and well it is. This video will teach you everything you need to know about chick flics.

So this is What's Happening in my College education currently... Good times.

"They're gonna put me in the movies. They're gonna make a big star out of me. And all I have to do is act naturally." Buck Owens

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Heather, this makes me laugh so hard I cry every time. I'd like to thank my all the people that helped me get to where I am today in my acting career... especially the writer, and the director. Couldn't've done it without you! It truly is a masterpiece.

Now the next question: When is it coming out on DVD???

Jenni said...

Heath,
That was pretty much the best piece of romantic work I've ever seen! From one producer to another... great job! "Here's lookin at you kid!"
--Albert