Friday, April 25, 2008

Notes

Some thoughts...

Can you steal something from someone and not know it? Like a heart? I know you can steal a heart from someone and know about it but if you steal it and don't know about it can you call it stealing?

I think that homosexuality is another way that some men discriminate against women. If homosexuality made sense women wouldn't exist. Unless they were lesbians.

I find myself attracted to arrogance. I think that maybe this is because if they (whoever I'm attracted to) thinks that they are the bomb.com its easier for me to think that about them too. Too bad being arrogant is closely associated with being a selfish jerk.

The global warming forecast for desert areas such as Utah is increased precipitation. Hmmm...everybody recycle and ride your bikes...I'm tired of the cold.

Nobody is born smarter than anybody. We are all given the same capacity and potential as everybody else
(the exception, of course, is people with special needs)....some are just better learners than others. Luckily we can all learn how to learn.

"I've been thinking a lot today." -- Ben Folds

2 comments:

sadie said...

I don't know. I've met some pretty dumb people out there.

Beckie said...

I agree with Sadie. As I once was quoted saying, (ahem):

There are some smart people and some dumb people, and there are some smart animals and some dumb animals. But I think there's an overlap.